Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Drugstore goodies

Drugstore products get the shitty end of the stick. I think they work as well as the other name brand, they're just cheaper. which i think is a good thing. Anyways I bought these Maybelline products the other day. I have used the Foundation prior this purchase. I'm currently on my second bottle. The foundation is so creamy and has a build-able coverage that i might compare it to a MAC studio foundation. You just have to find your perfect shade because it can be too pink or too yellow if you don't find your true match. But other than that it's an amazing product and i suggest you lovelies to try it out. Also I heard great stuff about the cream blush, so I had to try it out myself. At first i thought it was too light but when I used my MAC stippling brush it turned out sheer and very pretty. Again with this product i give it two thumbs up :) go ahead and try it out yourself.

Left to Right
- Dream Mousse Blush in Peach Satin, Dream Liquid Foundation in Natural Beige and Dream Smooth Mousse in Pure Beige

No comments:

Post a Comment