Monday, July 11, 2011

gnight lovelies

First thing I'm going to do when i wake up tomorrow morning is upload the pictures of my yummy cupcake army :) pinky promise. But as of now I'm going to bed and get some beauty sleep. Today was such a busy day I went out with the family and went to buy some stuff for the house. It was a typical Sunday we went out to do some grocery shopping and went to church. Also I called my ex boyfriend to see what he was doing so he picked me up and we had a movie night with his family and ate pizza yummmay ! We watched hangover 2, and let me explain it within one word. HILARIOUS. omygosh was it funny ! I haven't seen the first one so i was kinda confused but I will definitely watch it when I have the chance. It was done in Bangkok, Thailand of course why wouldn't i love it. I love when i watch movies and I can relate to the place because I've been there. Anyways enough talking  typing i'm going to bed. I still have to call in at my job if I have to come in and work, so goodnight lovelies :)




ps. dont you love the picture ?


have goodnight and sweet dreams
                                                                                                                                             xxo caterp

No comments:

Post a Comment