Sunday, March 25, 2012

Empire of the sun

 
Hype on LookBook !

Throwover & Bangles - Forever 21 , Black Tank - Garage , Denim Shorts - Thrifted , Black Belt - H&M

I fell in love with these shorts right when i saw it. I was lucky enough that it fits me fine, It could use more tighten on the waist but im not going to complain! I could always put on a belt :) I bought these bad boy for approximately $3 yay ! such a steal :) I paired it with a plain black tank from Garage and also a throw-over from Forever 21 that i got last December. Also notice anything  different ? probably not haha its not that noticeable ! I got a haircut :) 6 inches off my long locks. I'm liking the straight hair, it makes my hair thicker. Hope you like my outfit and check out my LookBook for more looks :) 





1 comment: